Cloud2Me – Managed Cloud for SME
What is Cloud Computing? Who are Cloud2Me?
Noun: cloud computing. The practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.
Cloud2Me are specialists in providing managed IT hosting for small to medium size businesses within the UK. Utilising modern and robust techniques, they transition IT infrastructures to their hosted cloud environment.
Cloud computing is no longer a buzz term, it is helping many businesses streamline their IT. With low setup and maintenance costs, businesses can run the most up-to-date solutions instantly. In turn this allows them to achieve goals and grow their business.
99.9% guaranteed service uptime with a focus on customer service, Cloud2Me provides faster, safer and fully accessible IT Cloud solutions.
- A Professional and Dependable Cloud Hosting Service
- They will not let you down! They understand the need to have a cloud hosting service that is reliable and steadfast.
- Cloud2Me Go That Extra Mile
- Cloud2Me is a managed hosting company with a difference, they always go that extra mile to help clients in order that their businesses prosper and thrive.
- Cloud2Me Commitment
- At Cloud2Me the team are committed to continually providing clients with a premium cloud hosting service, along with bespoke one to one assistance.
Find out more about the exclusive Cloud2Me offer for Meades Group. contacts here.
Features & Benefits of the Cloud
- Access from anywhere
- Whether you have a Windows PC, a Mac book or an iPad – it does not matter. Cloud2Me hosted services work on all devices with an internet connection. Ultimate accessibility for you and your staff.
- Increased data security
- Cloud2Me take your data protection seriously, this is why they take frequent backups of your services and replicate it to their alternate data centre. All of which takes place within the UK, in their private secure cloud.
- Reduced costs
- No longer will you need to invest in expensive servers and Microsoft software, which in time will only depreciate. Cloud2Me services are charged on a monthly basis, allowing you to spread the cost and budget accurately. What is more it is cost effective, you only pay for what you use.
- Increased productivity
- One of the most enjoyable aspects of Cloud2Me’s job, is identifying and advising where they feel a customer can operate more productively. This, coupled with continual performance monitoring of their services, gives Cloud2Me confidence in the knowledge that they can help you get more from your business.
- Flexible & scalable
- Cloud2Me services scale accordingly with your business. As and when you have more staff, or need more computing resources, just let them know and they will accommodate your needs quickly. This efficiency saves you and your business valuable time, and boosts productivity.
- Business continuity
- It is a factor of IT, sometimes things do go wrong. However due to the comprehensive and resilient nature of Cloud2Me’s cloud, you can virtually eliminate service downtime.
- Future proofing
- Cloud2Me carefully assist all businesses to get up to speed with the latest technology. Not only does this help your business work more efficiently, but it also paves the way for the future. As your business grows and as technology evolves, Cloud2Me will make sure you are ready.
- Expert support
- All Cloud2Me’s support staff are highly trained and experienced professionals. They pride themselves on building strong relationships with their customers, they get to know them and their business. What is more they are UK based and are only ever a phone call away.
Find out more about the exclusive Cloud2Me offer for Meades & Co. contacts here.
A Hosted Desktop empowers you to have all of your day to day computing requirements running within Cloud2Me’s UK private cloud. This ensures your applications and data are continuously accessible, you have optimal performance and you are safe from any security breaches.
It is designed for ease of access. You will barely realise that your Hosted Windows Desktop is not running on your local computer, but within their secure hosted environment. It looks and operates the same as your normal Windows desktop. However, the added benefits are huge:
- Access from anywhere
- Regardless of whether you have a Windows PC, an Android tablet or an iPhone, you and your staff will be able to access the Hosted Desktop from any device with an internet connection.
- Managed backups
- Cloud2Me backup all of your data every night and then retain it for 30 days. Furthermore your backups are then replicated to Cloud2Me’s alternate data centre. Should you then ever require it, they can recover a single file or entire server efficiently and effectively.
- Reduced costs
- You will no longer need to invest in expensive servers and Microsoft licensing. You will also save on electricity, insurance and on-site IT support.
- Hosted Desktop users can be added or removed with 24 hours’ notice. This means you never experience growing pains, or wastage within your IT budget.
- Increased security
- Their military grade data centres and cutting edge firewalls provide stringent data security.
- High performance
- Cloud2Me’s Dell PowerEdge servers are monitored 24/7 to ensure fast and reliable performance is always realised. Applications will load in an instant.
- Disk space
- Each Hosted Desktop user receives 15GB of usable storage space as standard. Therefore if you have 10 Hosted Desktop users, you have 150GB of usable storage space. Additional storage can be added on if required, this is an optional extra.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.1
- Cloud2Me currently offer both, the decision comes down to your personal preference. Cloud2Me are happy to discuss the technical benefits of each with you.
- Cloud2Me’s Hosted Desktop supports most applications including, but not limited to: Bookkeeping, Legal, Document Management, Design, Ecommerce, Database, Telephony and Microsoft based applications.
- Staff collaboration
- With the use of shared network drives, staff can share sets of data. You can also specify who has accessibility, and to what particular data. This creates better staff workflow and greater control of your data.
- Managed migrations
- Cloud2Me carefully plan and manage the migration process, ensuring that no stone is left unturned in getting everything set up for you. The transition will be smooth and seamless.
The Hosted Exchange service supplied by Cloud2Me is about as good as any email service gets for businesses. Email, calendar, contacts and tasks are all accessible from any internet enabled device. You’ll always be connected.
You have all the functionality of Microsoft Exchange, yet none of the expensive drawbacks of having it in-house.
- Access your email anywhere
- Cloud2Me service supports all devices including PCs, MACs and Smartphones. Wherever you are, you’ll always be connected.
- Safe from SPAM and viruses
- Cloud2Me scan all email using award winning McAfee software. Your inbox will be safe from threats and annoyances.
- Backed up and secure
- Cloud2Me backup your email data continuously throughout the day, then replicate it to their alternate UK data centre. Your email data is in safe hands.
- Leave it to us
- Cloud2Me take care of exporting all of your historic email data, then securely transfer it to your new Hosted Exchange mailboxes. They require little involvement from you, they just let you know when it’s done.
- Reduce costs
- With no need to run an email server on site, there is no more paying for hardware, software or maintenance costs.
- Work as a team
- You and your staff can share mailboxes, contacts, calendars, tasks and meeting room resources. Allowing your business to communicate more efficiently.
- Control panel
- Configure your own mailboxes with Cloud2Me’s easy to use web control panel. If you’d rather Cloud2Me configure your mailboxes, then they are happy to do this for you.
- Large mailboxes
- Cloud2Me will take your mailbox right up to 50GB in size – that’s a lot of email! No more having to archive email items that you would prefer to keep.
- Cloud2Me support 1 – 250 mailboxes per customer. You can scale up or down with just 24 hours’ notice. This means you’ll only ever pay for what you need.
- Data centres
- Cloud2Me presently operate out of two UK tier 3 data centres that are ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and PCS DSS 2.0 compliant. You can be assured that your data and services are safe and remain within the UK.
- Accreditations and Compliances
- With an ever increasing requirement for data compliance, it can be important you select a data centre with industry leading accreditations. Both their data centres hold ISO27001, ISO9001 accreditations and a PCI DSS 3.0 compliance.
A special introductory offer for Meades Group. contacts
If you would like to explore the possibilities of moving your IT into the cloud, simply give the Cloud2Me team a call today. Don’t forget to mention Meades Group. to receive this exclusive offer if you sign up:
- 1 month’s free hosting
- 1 Windows 10 mini PC (ideal for connecting to Cloud2Me’s hosting service)
Simply contact the Cloud2Me team on 01737 304210 and mention Meades Group.
Alternatively, find out more about their services at cloud2me.co.uk