Your relationship with your accountant is probably one of the most important business associations you will ever form. That is why so many businesses make it a ‘relationship for life’ even if it is making them desperately unhappy or dissatisfied.
One of the key ways we keep our business on track is by asking everyone, including our team, consultants and clients, to commit to a clear set of principles. These are the foundation of what we do, how we perform and ultimately the first-class service we deliver.
Our client charter sets out the commitments we ask you, as a Meades client, to make to us, and the commitments we make to you. I believe they are essential to enable us to help you towards your own success, as we work with you to keep your business compliant, save you tax and help you grow.
Change is easier than you think and the right change will make a tangible difference much faster than you might expect. Getting the right accountant to work alongside you, hold your hand, reduce your tax burden, increase your profitability and show you exactly what is going on in your business is priceless. It turns a tired relationship into a fulfilling, functional, friendly and profitable one.
1. Download any of our free guides and discover the difference
2. Give one of the team a call, send an email, or fill in the form
3. We will get in touch and arrange for you to come in and see us (or we’ll come to you)
4. After our initial meeting, we can both decide if the relationship will work
5. Having identified the benefits to your business we can start working together
Get started now
Call us on 01923 800444 or complete the form below and one of the team will call you back.